Friday, July 9, 2010

My 1st Dream about Jelly Bean

Two nights ago I had my first dream about lil Jelly Bean, it was just about time for me to wake up so I was in between dreaming and waking up. Here's what I can remember

I gave birth in some place other than a hospital more like a bedroom setting, to a toddler size baby. (when I say toddler I mean this baby was almost as tall as Vashon, lol) The baby was wrapped in blankets, was dark skinned like myself and had an Afro, which is not the normal birth hair for my children, lol. All I was worried about was Van updating my Facebook status with the right wording to let everyone know that my baby was 100% healthy. There were a lot of people in my room and everyone was yelling "what is it?, what is it?" but I kept focusing on the perfect way to say my baby is healthy.

I can remember my mom briefly in the background and she seemed upset or disappointed, which leads me to think that the baby was a boy.

Then I woke up, so all I know from that dream is that my baby was born a dark skinned toddler, 100 % healthy and had an Afro.


I'm about 2 1/2 weeks away from finding out if Jelly Bean is healthy and possibly what the gender is, now that I've made the choice to find out what I'm having it seems to be the only thing on my mind. More and more people are asking me what I would prefer after a healthy baby........ I honestly go back and forth everyday, but at the end of the day either boy or girl, I know God will give us what is perfect for our family.

And I wont be sad if I'm supposed to be the only Queen Bee in my house, lol

3 comments:

  1. Interesting dream! lol I agree w/ your answer. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream my baby was born with an afro too!! haha...that is so funny. I've had a dream that it was a girl and a dream that it was a boy. So...i have to clue. But apparently my child will also be born with an afro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant again, that was THE QUESTION...Do you want a boy or girl?

    It didn't matter to me. HEALTHY was always my answer.

    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?????