Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who Are We

The Stewart Family as of 2010
This handsome man is V$, he's my hubby a Virgo and he's in the USAF. Go Blue!!!!!! Born and raised in Oklahoma. He likes sports, sports, sports, BBQ, the couch, BBQ, and sports. He's an amazing dad and wonderful husband.

This pretty lady is Stephanie (me). I'm Aquarius, currently a SAHM that runs a small foundation to help infant loss families, but can't wait to go back to work. Born in raised in Cali then moved to Las Vegas, NV aka Sin City, where I met Van and we fell in love. I like blogging, talking on the phone, talking on the phone, girly movies, getting my nails done while talking on the phone.


This is our first born son Vashon Jordan Stewart , an Aries born April 5, 2007. Vashon was a surprise pregnancy as I didn't learn about him until I was already 8 weeks along. He was born at 35 wks 6 days and only weighed 4 lbs 14 oz (but didn't spend any time in the NICU). Vashon likes candy, cars, watching Nick Jr. and cars.


This sweet baby is Vayden, he lives in our hearts but spends his days Heaven. Vayden was planned pregnancy that ended in a rare fatal fetal condition. We were told that our sweet baby wouldn't live long after birth at 18 wks of pregnancy. We carried to term and at 35 wks Vayden James Stewart was born May 23,2009 (Cancer) 4 lbs 15 oz and live for 3 hrs and 45 min. He is now our very own angel.




This is Jelly Bean or Baby VJS3 and as of now this baby has no name. I'm currently as of today 6/20/10 14 wks and 5 days pregnant with our rainbow baby. What's a rainbow baby? The baby after a loss, the rainbow after the storm. This baby is due December 14, 2010.



Did you notice something about our children? All of them share the VJS initials. Yes we have a V name complex, but I think given how hard it is to find names that start with V we've done a pretty good job.

So you've met our family...........Any questions?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! I found your blog and your story bought tears to my eyes. I too am pregnant and am due the 14th December with a little boy! I have a little girl, 21 months, married to an amazing man. I wish you all the strength and love of a healthy pregnancy and a strong, healthy, perfect little boy. Love and light xxx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie!

    I came across your story on Oprah.com, and I found your blog here. I just wanted to tell you how touched I am by your experience with Vayden. I have a 3 year old daughter and reading your story has made me hug her a little tighter. I am so happy to see your rainbow baby! He is truly beautiful (as are your other 2 boys!)Thank you so much for sharing your experience, for the things you do to help mommies going thru similar situations and for taking the time to educate people about angel baby Vayden's genetic condition. God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?????