Sunday, June 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Stephanie Stewart (formally known as Stephanie Nolan). I'm the words behind this blog and the other blogs I keep. I have about 3 1/2 yrs to catch you up on but I'll try to be brief, I wanted to create a family blog page to document even the small things for my extended family that have not found the wonderful world of facebook. I like to think of myself as a ppl person, and although it's dangerous to put your life and children out on the Internet, it's also the number 1 and easiest way to communicate and keep in touch. I view this online thing just as I view my identity as I toss my mail without shredding it........"If you really want to go through my garbage of diapers and old food, to find a piece of mail with my info on it....then you may have my not so great credit because the most your going to get is a Victoria Secrets Angels Card". I've shared the most personal part of my life online for hundreds to see, and because I shared that info I was able to meet some of the most wonderful people.

So why this blog and not one of your others you ask?

Today I was sitting down looking at Vashon (my 1st born) thinking "is he going to be mad at me for not blogging about him?" You know the whole 2nd child syndrome? well Vayden (my 2nd born) doesn't get that. In fact I think if Vashon were older he would actually ask me why he doesn't have the memories and keepsakes that Vayden had. Yes Vashon is our pride and joy, and he gets a toy or a snack every time we go somewhere, but in 25 yrs when he asks me about himself as child....how much will I remember and how much am I letting pass me by. I heard him laughing at nothing today....the cutest little laugh you could ever hear, and at that moment I thought of graduation from High School, and how they ask for baby pictures and special memories. That's when I knew I had to start a new blog to document even the smallest things, they say once something goes on the Internet it's there forever....Gosh in this case I hope it's true.

So sit back and enjoy the ride as you understand what it's like Growing Up a Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?????